Monday, March 10, 2008

Tired

This is where I am at.
*Financially- I was able to pay of the majority of bill except for my car and tuition- which is a miracle within itself. Im not going back to BYUI because I cant afford it and its not really for me.
*Socially- Honestly, I have 1 friend here in Shelley. I love her to deather and do most everything with her. I have a couple other friends that I chill with occasionally, but we're all so busy that its pretty rare.
*Romantically- I dont date. Pretty much that says it all. I dont date cause there is no one to date. At least, no one that are up to my standards. And I do not see the point in driving 45 minutes to college, BYU-I do, town just to some interaction with the opposite sex when Im just not feeling it.
*Work wise- Im insane. I have 2 jobs right now, I work as a substitute teacher about 3 days a week, and I work around 30 hours at the mall. Im considering taking up another job to fill in the hours Im not at school or the mall. I figure since I have no social life I might as well be making som massive cash right?
*Vacationally- I've havent been on a real vacation since August or something- okay let me rephrase, I havent been anywhere without a tight schedule of needing to be here at this time, do this there, and somehow we'll accomplish all this. I really just want to go visit my friends and chill with them for a bit. My friend kara just had her 2nd son and I really need to see her. But, my time is dictated from minute to minute it seems and so I doubt it'll happen (not to mention the lack of car).
*Climateically- its cold. Im sick of being cold. In rebellion to the weather I have discontinued the use of my coats and have instilled flip flops daily. Luckily Im inside most of the day and so I dont completely freeze.
*Goals and such- pretty much, I wanna go on a cruise this may. Move somewhere outside of Idaho (I know, a completely original idea) where its warm and cozy. Where I can work and go to beauty school and not be broke. My car would magically fix all its stupid quirks which were endearing to begin with, now have become just irritating, and things to actually do with friends. My cousin Anna came up on Saturday and we had no idea what to do other than- Bowling, Go-karts, and Wal Mart. Its sad when Wal Mart dons the top 3.

Im thinking not to write at night anymore because it sounds like a small "woe is me" fest. This post really isnt for anyone- just for me to put things into perspective. If you have any thoughts or whatev dont hesitate to add them!

1 comments:

Shanna said...

I love your background!! Sounds like life is a little confusing right now. Just enjoy and keep on the right track and everything will work itself out. I know such wisdom in my advice!!!! Easier said than done, I know. Good Luck!