Up in Rexburg I was in bed by midnight every night- usually passed out sleeping. Now that Im home now, I stay up till all times in the morning doing- well, a whole lot of nothing. Facebook is extremely addicting. This confuses me because at school I had things to do, but at home, where I have nothing Im up later. Whatever, I guess its just a "phase." Today I slept till noon because, well, it felt good to. Then I watched ghost hunters and freaked myself out and had to watch What I like about you, and Gilmore Girls to un-freak myself so I could get ready for work. Today was fast and slow.
Yesterday was my managers birthday so we went to Applebees, (3rd time this week, seriously, is there no other restaraunts?!) and I got home around 12:15. Tomorrow I work with special ed, im really nervous. I dont know if Ill be able to handle it. Well, its almost 1 and school starts at 8! Love your faces!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Sleeping in till noon...
Posted by Angie Oliverson at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment