I find that girls my age are pretty into Disney princesses. I for one have never been a die-hard princess lover, until the real-live Peter Pan came out and I discovered my LOVE of Peter Pan and thats when I realized that I wanted to be Tiger Lily. The coolest Princess EVER!
I went to 2 plays last week, one at University Place in IF and one at Hillcrest High School. The college one was "See How They Run" and the high school one was "Peter Pan." HANDS DOWN the high school production was a trillion times better and not just because of my love of Peter Pan. My friends lil sister was Peter and the acting was GENUINE for all the cast. The kids definitely did the characters justice. The college production was lacking to be sure. I think a lot had to do with the personalities of the actors. They seemed cocky and unable to connect with their characters. Last weekend in 24 hours I saw 2 plays and a dance recital. Talk about lots of artsyness :)
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Oh to grow up, what a wonderful adventure!
Posted by Angie Oliverson at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment